Storyworthy for Business
The most complete and actionable storytelling course you can find anywhere.
Learn how you can use stories to achieve your goals in both your personal and professional life.
8 Storyworthy Modules
Over 50 Lessons + Bonus Material
Module #1 - The Storyteller: An Introduction to Storytelling
- My Journey Into Storytelling (Watch Now)
- Understanding Industry Trends: Who Works With Me and Why?
- The Economics of Storytelling: Leveraging Pre-existing Skills (Watch Now)
- Employee Buy-In: Why People Love Storytelling
- Zig vs. Zag: Dare to Be Different
- Professional AND Personal: Why Both Elements are Key
Module #2 - Finding Stories
Module #3 - What is a Story?
Module #4 - Emotionally Connecting To Your Audience
Module #5 - Perspective
Module #6 - Humor
Module #7 - The Curse of Knowledge
Module #8 - Story Archive
Master the Art of Storytelling
You Will Learn:
- How to incorporate real-life experiences to create better bonds with your customers
- Determine the source of your best stories so you have something engaging to say in any business situation
- The importance of emotional connection and how to ensure your story strikes a chord with your audience
- How to use humor even if you don’t think of yourself as funny
- The power of incorporating surprise in the stories
Discover how to craft a story
- How to formulate a central storyline that leads your audience toward the conclusion you intend
- How to decide what story to tell
- How to frame your story with a logical beginning, middle, and end
- Learn the traps many storytellers fall into, and how to avoid them when telling your stories
Discover how to craft a story
- How to get massive ROI from storytelling
- Develop leadership skills that guarantee employee motivation, excitement, and investment
- Learn various ways to be unique so you can stand out from your competition using storytelling
Purchase Now & Receive a Bundle of Bonuses
OVER $2,500 VALUE
A Comprehensive Workbook
- Actionable items
Unlimited Access to
- Matt’s Personal Story Library: Live recordings of Matthew Dicks telling stories
- Case Studies
- Storytelling Tips and Tricks
Special Live Lessons
- Anatomy of a Story
- Story Deconstruction
- Breaking down of movies, television, books, and commercials
Join the Community
- Engaging and supportive
- Share your work and receive feedback
- Improve your storytelling skills
About the Creator
Acclaimed for his storytelling on stages, the radio, and in novels and nonfiction, Matthew’s wonderfully straightforward and engaging strategies and techniques for constructing, telling, and polishing any story prove without a doubt that anyone can learn to be an appealing storyteller; that everyone has something storyworthy to express; and perhaps most importantly, that the act of creating and telling a story is a powerful way of understanding and enhancing one’s own life.
Inside this course, you have the opportunity to learn from a professional that did the hard work himself to become an award-winning storyteller.
Someone who is a trained educator and professional DJ, who uses all aspects of his professional career to provide clear, actionable, and successful lessons that will yield results to improve your sales, marketing, advertising, leadership, and culture.
Stories Are Changing Lives Everyday!
Reviews & Testimonials
"If you are thinking about pursuing storytelling or the value of it, it has radically transformed the way the way we talk about our product..."
- Masha Reutovski
Director of Corporate Marketing - SLACK
"Matt helped us take what I consider a boring topic (B2B Software) and tell an amazing story that helped our clients instantly see the value we bring to the market...
Plain and simple Matt is the best storyteller in the word"
CEO & Co-Founder - ALTRU
"Matt employs his wealth of knowledge and experience to create a safe, supportive and inspirational learning environment for storytellers of any level."
- Jeff Vibes
Producer/AD at Freelance
"I often tell stories about other people. Now, I understand the value and beauty of sharing personal stories as well. "
- Allison Holzer
CO-CEO & CIO, INSPIRECORPS Co-Author of Dare to Inspie
Contact us with any questions